Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wanted Posters



I‘ve been meaning to post this since Sept, but since I needed to blur the faces and names, I kept putting it off. For Christmas, one of my gifts was Photoshop, and since I am playing with it to learn how to use it, I figured now was a good time to do some blurring.

This was my beginning of the year board. I took photos of the students in which they were wearing a bandana, hat, and holding up a mustache. They had to complete the wanted poster by writing about why they were wanted in 4th grade--the awesome traits and abilities they brought to our class. I covered the bulletin board with a western scene setter backdrop from a party store. (I think it cost around $4, and I could have covered way more than one board.)

4 comments:

  1. I love that you covered the board with the party set. Very clever!

    Your newest follower,
    ~Stephanie

    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a template for the wanted poster? Or is that something you purchased? Would love to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering the same thing...love this idea. I am switching to fourth from third and looking for fun ideas. Is this a template that you had them write on? Any additional information would be great! Thanks for sharing. mmurray@conejousd.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I please, please, please get a copy of your wanted poster? I love this idea for the beginning of our school year!

    ReplyDelete